E39 series BMW 5
since 1996-2001 of release
Repair and car operation
+ Maintenance instruction
+ Current leaving and service
+ Systems of cooling, heating
+ Power supply system and release
+ engine Electric equipment
+ Manual transmission
+ Automatic transmission
+ Coupling and power shafts
- Brake system
Removal and installation of forward brake shoes
Removal and installation of a brake disk / support of a forward brake
Removal and installation of back brake shoes
Removal and installation of back brake supports
Removal and installation of a brake disk of back wheels
Measurement of thickness of a brake disk
Air removal from brake system
Replacement of brake pipelines
Replacement of a forward brake hose
Check of the vacuum amplifier of a brake
Removal and installation of brake shoes of the parking brake
Adjustment of the parking brake
Removal and installation of the lever of the parking brake
Removal and installation of a cable of the parking brake
Check and replacement of the switch of a stoplight
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Onboard electric equipment
+ electric equipment Schemes
+ System of onboard diagnostics
Heavy Metal & Reflected
At work with brake liquid it is necessary to mean the following:
• Brake liquid is poisonous. At all do not suck away it through a hose a mouth. Store brake liquid only in the capacity which casual use in other purposes is excluded.
• Brake liquid is aggressive. Therefore it is not necessary to allow it contact to paint and varnish coverings if it after all got on a covering, it is necessary to wipe a surface and to wash out a strong stream of water.
• Brake liquid is hygroscopic, i.e. it sucks in moisture from air. Therefore brake liquid should be stored in the closed capacities.
• The brake liquid once used in system, should not be applied again. At removal from system of air it is necessary to apply only new liquid also.
• The type of brake liquid is presented in Specifications.
• Do not allow contact of brake liquid to mineral oils. The insignificant amount of mineral oil puts brake liquid out of commission or is at the bottom of failure of brake system.
• Brake liquid replace each 2 years, irrespective of the passable distance in kilometers. It is recommended to do it on the expiration of a cold season.
• Brake liquid is subject to special utilization. It is impossible to pour out it in the sewerage.